View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 12:05 AM   #40
mycroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
I don't get it. Why is Santa laughing all the time? (not to mention laughing in a silly way)
If I had to clad all in bright red and stupid white, wear a dumb hat, and ride around for an entiere freezing winter night all over the freaking world with smeeling and filthy reindeers, only to give away gifts for free to undeserving brats, I sure as well wouldn't laugh.
I think Santa is mad.

Besides, where does he get all the money?
I think Santa is in the mafia.
A conspiracy theorist eh ...?
You are obviously new to the field.
Little do you now that the man you refer to as 'Santa' is actually a reincarnation of Satan.See the similarity in the names.But wait..it gets much deeper.
Santa..as you like to call him...was the gunman on the grassy knoll.He was responsible for the Great London Fire.He spawned the Loch Ness monster.
And Aurora Borealis is not some magnetic disturbances.It is the work of Santa.Why else are the present only at the North Pole.
And contrary to popular belief..there is a North Pole.It has been cleverly hidden by Santa and his henchmen.
I had submitted my theory on the existence and interpretation of Santa in a draft to the guys at Mensa of whom I am an esteemed member.