Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:35 AM   #72
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

There was a Halloween masquerade RP from the 24th until today on a forum that, actually, technically, I never visit: The Abyss City. You might remember bits of the URL... and 'The Abyss' might ring a bell... but it really is a different forum, albeit related.

Quick explanation: Whereas The Abyss is about Ravenblack Vampires, The Abyss City is about a game spawned off a forum post-for-blood minigame, which is quite massive by now, and a good deal more complex than Ravenblack Vampires. The forum post-for-blood minigame was on The Abyss, then the whole thing began getting more complex and it got it's own two subboards there... and eventually we split the two, but for different reasons. Normally I just point a silent accusatory finger at TAC à la "You killed my baby," but whatever. (The Abyss never returned to it's former glory)

So, I went to the masquerade as Trogon Mask.

OOC, this unfolded yesterday... but before I paste it, quick note... medea, like me, is a The Abyss global moderator. My player name across Ravenblack Vampires is Dread/pinkgothic, but most people call me Dread. Anyway, where I chose TA, she chose TAC, and we've not seen each other that much anymore, sadly. But okay, on to the pasting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrogonMask
Can anyone guess me?
Fae-fae?
So, I sent a PM:

Quote:
Subject: You fail.

You'll hit yourself when you figure it out. I'll say this much - Faelaia and I do have at least one thing in common. Pity, you were my last guessing hope, and I suppose this entire event proves something rather... depressing to me.

Okay, I'm done taunting. No worries, you'll have enough of a chance to revenge yourself. But for now, I wanted to flaunt my superior masking style! Or something.

Quote:
I probably will kick myself. You're someone who cares enough about me to bother to respond to a post I made several pages before in a thread.

That, and a lot of moderator-like quelling of argument stuff.

Eh. You win.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by medea
That, and a lot of moderator-like quelling of argument stuff.

Eh. You win.
Wa-a-ait a second. You say that, and then 'Eh. You win.'? How many people do you know who do moderator-like quelling of argument stuff? :p Looking around, I see nobody else doing it, so... :p

Aww, medea. Don't pout, please. I luff you even if you have no idea who the **** I am right now. It's just good fun taunting.

Have I hurt your feelings?
Quote:
Feelings hurt? Not really. Just mind-blanking.

>_>
<_<

>_<

I'm too emotionally drained to think of who this could be. I'd say WL or Vy, but they use anime emoticons. Fayde doesn't curse, afaik, and it seems odd for Dante to be moddy even though the tone of this PM reminds me of him. And the only people I know who say 'luff' are Kasmira and my Zar. This can't be Zar because she'd just straight out say that I don't love her anymore for not knowing.

Therefore...Kasmira?
Quote:
You don't luff me anymore! ...no, just kidding.

Still wrong. Wow, medea. I think I'll taunt you about this for the rest of your unlife. Can I? Can I? Can I?
Quote:
Mew. Not even any of the people I mentioned in the last PM?
Quote:
Nope!
Quote:
It has to be someone old, methinks, because the new people all capitalize my name. Monk doesn't know how to mask his IP, and I can't think of anyone other than Dread who is artsy enough to use something like artpad, and I haven't seen her around in ages T_T

...arrrgh.

[edit] I just saw "Bugger that."
...British! Dread? o_o
Quote:
You figured me out! YAY! *hugs medea and gives her cookies* ^_^
Quote:
Dre-eead! I'd completely ruled you out initially because I never ever see you here. *snuggles fiercely and scatters crumbs all over the Quetzal costume*
... Fangirl. *so happy now*
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™