View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 05:03 PM   #64
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

So Fum, what then exactly was the point of you posting what you posted to start this thread? I'm confused. If you were simply worried that this forum will go the way all those other forums under 'your syndrome' went, then you have nothing to worry about, it never has and never will. It's too laid back, as was stated, to go there. If you can't take my word for it, go by the behaviour of the mods and staff here for the next year or whatever span of time.

Threads here are closed for just or judicious reasons, whatever they be. Sometimes they go on and on in circles long after the original point was made or the original question answered and the inquirer satisfied. I've closed threads myself in the past because they served their original purpose (unless it's Chit Chat and thread topics can go wherever they want). Threads have been closed because the mod/admin feels they've descended to personal insults or tautology and it's time everyone took a breather (if people don't feel like putting the topic to rest, then they are FREE to start a new thread).
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien