Thread: I'm Happy!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 05:55 AM   #1
Marek
Puts the 'e' in Mark

Default I'm Happy!

Back to school ...
YEAH!!!!!

I've been bored out of my skull for the past month or-so, even though I was still pretty busy with things. I've been waiting to go back to college and today we've finally started again.

Now that I'm doing a masters we have tons of facilities and equipment we didn't have before, our own room which we can use whatever way we please, a lot more time to develop our project, etc. It's all pretty awesome. I'll be going to school from now until sept 2004, with only one vacation around Christmas. That's right, no summer vacation. But I don't give a damn because I love school so very, very much.

I'm going to be developing an online adventure/RPG type game until January, with a truly kickass group of people. I might be copy/pasting some updates from my personal project weblog for you guys in the Underground forum, if you're interested. This might in fact give us valuable feedback.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I fucking love what I'm doing and how priveledged I feel to have this awesome creative place.