View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 06:03 AM   #10
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
And fov, the reason why people are not sending PM instead of posting is partly, I think, because they don't know the moderators.
Good point.

For future reference, the current mods on this forum are me, VoodooFX, and Dale Baldwin. There are other people on staff who have mod privileges and sometimes step in to help out (and it's a good thing, because too much happens around here for three people to handle it all), but it's the three of us who make a living at it. If you are having an issue that you want to bring to a mod's attention, you can start by PMing one of us. I'll see about making this info more prominent on the forum somewhere.

EDIT: Oh - I read this to be "don't know who the moderators are". Well, if you don't know us and are nervous about sending a private message, I can understand that. On the other hand, getting to know forumites and responding to their questions is sort of our job. I can't force anyone to like me, but I can assure you that I do want to hear what you have to say. Just not always in public.

EDIT2: For future reference, AFGNCAAP is now a moderator too.

Last edited by fov; 10-30-2005 at 03:56 PM.