View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 08:50 AM   #166
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

From Petter at JA+ -

Quote:
First of all, it's truly moving to see how passionate our fans are. Smiley So far I count three websites devoted to saving KQIX. This is all voluntary and costs people time and money. The team is of course not active in these petitions, using them to our advantage, but we hope they will help us and it's certainly possible that they will.

I also would like to encourage everyone to be patient with us at this time. Updates on the situation will come as soon as possible. I don't know how soon that will be though.

Also, I can repeat what César said at our forums and let you know that the dream of KQIX is not dead yet, so don't feel too bad about it right now. And even if the day comes when KQIX has to be declared dead, it's not before we have done everything we can to save it, which fully excludes legally ambivalent solutions and solutions that will sacrifice the spirit of the game as we intended it to be. And in any outcome, there is no end in sight for the team itself. Only greater things for the future!