View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 09:13 AM   #78
SoccerDude28
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
Maybe not in the adventure community, but down here the so called "mainstream" publications, including those which either ignore most adventure releases or often have no clue about their true creators (eg. atributting Return to Mysterious Island to TAC), all mentioned BBE releasing Freelance Police at one time or another. That's what I would call an undeserved publicity, to put it lightly.
But seriously, besides the realm of game journalists and people in the industry, or adventure game fans, how many people really know about bad brain. Actually let me ask this, how many "mainstream" fans care if Freelance Police is released or not. How many of them even know what Freelance Police is? From when were adventure games the interest of the mainstream people (not magazines)?

And judging by forumites opinions about the Whispered Wor[l]d demo, it seems like people like it, so obviously this guy is capable of making a good game. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and judge him based on his work rather than his mouth.

Firefox rules