View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 12:06 AM   #133
Shard

Send a message via AIM to Shard Send a message via Yahoo to Shard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGA
Sigh. It's really not going to do anything except make them more pissed at the amateur adventure community, splat44. Honestly, just give up. Huge corporations aren't in the habit of changing their mind because of the efforts of a few people.

I concur.
I find it very depressing to find that no petitions or protesting ever really work. They did a large campaign to save Angel from going off the air at http://www.saveangel.org/ they didn't manage to save the show though they are still fighting for a Tv Movie or new spin off.

Huge Corperations only see $$$$$$$$$. So really if we want a good and decent KQ9 we'd have to get someone with the money of Trump or Gates to wretch those titles from Vugames. Which I doubt will ever happen, it's a sad day when they just can't let a harmless group of fans celebrate a fandom with a free Fan fiction game.

Would it seriously have hurt them for KQ9 to have gone through? I know they are within their rights but that doesn't make anyone less angry about the whole situation.