Thread: Closing threads
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 03:20 PM   #80
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
There might be the occasional abrupt thread locking or the very very occasional ban (but then, of all the people I've seen being banned, at least 50% has come back and he seems to be fine here now ), which I'm uneasy with, but seriously, what's a extremely small bit of uneasiness compared to the overwheling feeling of felling free?
What I don't understand is how some of those people who have been banned end up coming back. More interesting is how some people who have requested to be unregistered just don't choose to log off and never return. They don't need to unregister, really. It makes you wonder what it is about this community that they're drawn to.

Quote:
On a side note, this all JA_Staff2 thing is one of the reasons why I could not bring myself to post more than once or twice at JA.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempsie
I'm a friggin wreckingball man!
Shut up, you!

temps
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien