Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_Tyagi
Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_Tyagi
What you do is you stay outside the store early in the morning 4-5 am and wait for the place to open. (bring food, drinks, books and games to keep you occupied)
Oh man I totally wanted to! I've never bought a console at launch before and I figured this time I would get to do the whole spend the night outside of a store thing, but nahhh, they'll just call me, let me know it's in, and i'll go get it. Kinda anti-climatic.
You can still do it...nothing to stop you, heck turn it into a tailgate type thing, take your car and a grill and have a BBQ in the parking lot.
Hahah. I don't have a car. Nah, i'll just stick with what i've got. Like I said, i'm in no hurry to play the launch games, so I can wait an extra month.
What is this?! Some kind of weird console geek rite of passage?!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien