View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 04:52 PM   #6
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

@natalia: Now that you mention experience... I think that's what I like the least. In some aspects, experience is good. In philosophy, I'm finding that whilst it makes you excellent in philosophy and you can mostly effortlessly plow through other people's philosophies in a discussion... well, I don't like it. I don't like it because the only thing left to do for me in that regard now is distancing myself from myself to look at myself from the outside more. And I'm already pretty distant.

What also sort of sucks is that five years ago, people were in awe of me being way ahead of my peers in regards to maturity and sense. Yet I've gotten so much experience since then and find myself from then so... rookie... that I do have to shudder to think what happened to my peers. (For that that don't know - I'm 20.)

Stuff like that. Not entirely rational, but I figured I'd toss it in.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™