View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 09:27 AM   #7
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Very nice, albeit short demo, but still enough for a first taste. I liked it, I liked it a lot. The gameplay is just as promised, very different when playing with Jack and when playing with Kong. Jack is so helpless little human being.

On the other hand, Kong sure is a powerhouse. I took a tree trunk with me and started smashing those little dinosaurs.

It really looks like a game that I'll be buying as soon as it's released.

There was this one problem when I was configuring the settings, I couldn't choose a bigger resolution than 800x600 because for some reason the refresh rate choice was always 150hz and I couldn't change that. If I chose for example 1024x768, I got an error message saying that "resolution not available at the selected refresh rate."
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.