View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 09:28 AM   #19
twifkak
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyos
- Why does the inventory things have to stay in view in the middle of the screen all the time??? They were really in the way, and i preferred DX1s way of doing it. Luckily you can turn its opcaity down, so I just made it invisible. Also, there was a lot of text floating around all the time, and everything seemed too big for the resolution I had chosen.
Interviews said it was supposed to mimic the kind of HUD you might get implanted right on your eye. Which is stupid because, a)it's NOT, and b)Who would put any vital information in the periphery of your eye? If it has to be in the periphery, color coding would make a lot more sense. But I haven't played the demo (or DX1) to see if your complaints are just stupid.
Quote:
- Some of the controls were weird. Why do I have to toggle crouhing instead of just pressing the button?
Man, I would've loved a toggle-crouch in Halo. It was so AS$!#235 annoying to have to press in and forward at the same time, and it never worked reliably.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"