View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 09:00 AM   #36
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoG
I'm not meaning to offer up an ad-hominem comment, but may I ask, honestly, are you in highschool? I'm being serious, so I can repsect the two grounds we are speaking from. Insight if you will.
No, I'm not in high school. Are you? I'm 25. If you read what is being said you will see that I'm the one coming at this from a stance that is critically unbiased. I'm making solid points. Why don't you try to do the same? Or perhaps you haven't reached the grade in school yet where they teach intelligence. Oh wait, you might have to be born with that. Hmmm...

Ok I'll make it easy on you. Why don't you explain how the Metal Gear Solid games are science fiction when the villains have nothing to do with science (even fictional science), and EVERYTHING to do with fantasy, comic books, anime, etc. Explain to me the science of a man flying around in a ball of hornets or a ghost that has a boss battle with you when you're between life and death. That's straight out of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Maybe MGS is horror.