Thread: Finished Bone
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 10:06 AM   #57
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seed
I feel confident that Bone Volume 2 will turn out better. Listening to the feedback, Telltale will be aware of the first games strengths and weaknesses now.
Telltale's latest blog suggests that they're doing exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telltale blog
It’s a harrowing and exciting experience to sink your soul into a project and then let the world at it. I want to thank everyone who has taken time out of their day to play our game and record their thoughts on both its successes and shortcomings. It’s been invaluable to the Telltale staff to sift through the letters and assess what we can accomplish going forward as we continue to grow in the land of episodic adventure games.

The knowledge that we’re going to be able to iterate upon the momentum of this first game in an extremely short time has me excited for the future of Telltale and the adventure game genre in general. I’ve not experienced this option in all my years in the games industry and I’m chomping at the bit to roll up the sleeves again and refine our hits and rethink our misses.
I find it pretty encouraging. (The blog also has a really cute cartoon to go with it.)