View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 06:07 AM   #45
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

One of my teachers in my old school (either my French or Physics teacher) told how he used to have a clock in his cellar (probably a cellar used as rooms) that had the habit of stopping whenever someone in the family died (the exact time, and I don't remember if he said if it was an old or new clock, but if it was a new one, it probably was also the date). I don't remember if he said wether it was an old or a new clock, but he said that he got rid of it after some time, because it was just too creepy.

Also, I was quite creeped by Ben Jordan Case 4. The atmosphere was realistic, and I actually had to keep a nightlight on for some time after playing, so that I could be sure that the ghost doesn't come into my room.

That, and I believe we have a ghost or something checking out our house at some times. That one light bulb has been stolen out of the lamp again, and so has the Thomy(TM) Red-White (Ketchup and Mayonnaise). That, or that french guy suddenly felt some hunger and decided to eat the lightbulb.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!