View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 12:38 PM   #39
daveny

Send a message via ICQ to daveny Send a message via AIM to daveny Send a message via MSN to daveny Send a message via Yahoo to daveny

Syberia or Still Life?

When you start playing with Syberia, it looks like that it will be a serious game around making a business with that automaton toy factory, but after a while, you quickly notice a big change in reality. You will start hunting for Mammoths which live in Syberia (which is a kid story), because your client, Hans Voralberg had a terrible accident and had some illusions. So if you want to get a beautiful game with unbelievable story, then choose Syberia.

Still Life is quite different if you compare it with Syberia. It's not so beautiful, has some violence effect, there are crimes and these things. (the places are frightening, scarying) So if you want to get a real game and you have the ambition to be a detective, then... Still Life is your game.

I finished Syberia and Syberia II too and played with Still Life demo and if you asking my opinion, then... choose Syberia I & II.
Reasons:
-I won't look for prices, but I thing that you can buy Syberia I&II for that money, what you would like to spend for Still Life because Still Life is the newer.
-Syberia I&II is much longer (in gameplay of course) than Still Life so... you will enjoy it even longer.
-Syberia is less depressing...