View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #3
Shodan
with extra cheese!

*sob* I won't be able to play it until I get my PC back! Currently, the game sits on my desk, and it gets picked up and fondled each day, but it likely won't get played for another month or so.

Why is everyone so hard on Thief 3 anyway? I totally welcome the ability to watch Garrett stalk around sexily in the third person. From the small amount of time I spent testing it, I thought the third-person was done very well, too, and suited the Thief atmosphere perfectly. If only my laptop didn't threaten to choke itself and die.

Everyone keeps talking about how fantastic the end cutscene is, too. I wish they wouldn't do that. It hurts me.

Please update this thread regularly with random observations of Garrett's hotness (glad to see I'm not the only one totally enraptured! But then again, who wouldn't be by that deliciously arrogant, sarcastic voice?) so I can exist in a wretched, wraith-like form until I can play it too.

Simpson Yellow is also going to submit a Thief 3 review soon. *hint hint, poke poke!*
and all the signs that should show me what's right and what's wrong have been knocked down, shaken and smothered by previous lovers and non-descript others like me, who don't know what it's for, all I know is that I want more.