View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 05:43 PM   #13
mycroft

I can see that some of you are indifferent to the preservation of games.I was once like you.Aye.But then once I discovered my Grim Fandango CD covered with scratches and my Dark Eye box crumbling under the weight of the towering boxes of games,I decided to take better care of my games from then on.

The first thing I do after buying games is to make copies of the cd.Then after sniffing the manual for a while,I carefully place them on the stack.Only to be disturbed on dark,rainy nights when i feel the need to escape.That moisture and static free chamber is indeed a good idea lakerz .But I'd rather just buy more games.

I have stopped loaning my games to other people.Hell I've stopped talking to other people.Bunch of leeches,always after my carefully preserved games.A similar thing happened a long time ago with my Pink Floyd -The Wall audio tape.

And making shelves like erwin describes or the ones I see in patvs' pics is one thing that I really should do.The boxes at the bottom of the stack are in miserable condition.One of them is the GK mysteries limited edition.I went through hell to obtain that one.The other is the Zork legacy collection.Makes my heart bleed to see bumps on its surface.