Old 07-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #88
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton28
Sorry Trep, but I do it to get ya goin ya know
Bitch.

Quote:
Oh and get said "hot niece" on here. Or at leastpost a pic. You have to now mate, you haf commited! Small and shapely...mmm....evil....erm.....MMMMMM. Backrubs? Will she do other rubs (LOL)? U know..........
Sorry, mate, she's taken (currently dating a rock musician). Damn, she keeps telling me how she'd love to study in London and hang out with beautful Brit guys, and then she goes off with some new boy. I hope she keeps this one for a very long time. If not I'll let her know about you (though you'd have to duel with squaresie first, but you may have an edge, she kinda likes older hunks....wait, she loves kooky cute boys too, so squaresie's got that upper hand). Need to get current pic of her, she got tattoos and piercings. I adore her so much.

LMAO!!!!! I'm such a freaking pimp!!!

Quote:
Like my legs after 100 miles on me bike
STFU!!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien