View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 12:05 PM   #23
SakSquash
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Ooh. Maybe you can go there for a tour. And make sure you wink at the inmates and blow them kisses. A pretty boy like you would have them truly wanking wanting.

My sister Baby is a nurse practitioner, and a couple years ago she was working at a prison somewhere in Illinois (forget which one). She told me that she was specifically instructed to look as ugly as possible - no makeup, no flattering clothing, nothing that would communicate 'woman' to the inmates. Well, that was rather impossible in her case, considering she's very pretty. Needless to say it was an interesting experience for her.
Your sisters name is Baby?

HAHAHAHAH!

That reminds me of a story. There always this big bus that comes through my town with a federal embalm on the side. It's the bus that transports prisoners. Well one day, when my girlfriend came to see me, we were leaving mc donalds and the bus was across the street. Anyway, I convinced her to flash them and when she did, I swear, every guy on that bus was pressed up against the window going NUTS! It was wicked funny.