View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 06:16 PM   #10
SoccerDude28
Homer of Kittens

Gaming: My number one hobby is gaming. I've been playing video games from a very young age, and buying my first computer has really made it a big part of my life. I've never thought about joining a forum to discuss games before, but when I was looking for adventure games, and couldn't find any new ones that were exciting, I just ended up here and the rest is history.
Soccer: I Love it. I play at least 2 times a week. I used to watch it much more, but sadly we don't have much soccer here in the US I remember when I was young, I was such a dork for stats, I could recall where each world cup took place, who won it, what was the score, and who was the top scorer, and what is Pele's full Brazilian name
Basketball: Since I moved to the US, and I had tons of American friends, I started getting interested in basketball. I play it occasionally (though I suck at it), and I watch a lot of NBA in the stadium and on TV.
Reading: I read a lot, with a wide variety of topics, from politics to fiction novels, to comics.

Firefox rules