View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 11:07 PM   #67
pleto4_ryan
After 2 years...

BIBLE explains WHY? and BY WHOME? the world was created...

EVOLUTION explains HOW? and with what chemical actions the world was created.

and they don't collide...

Guys this knowledge is SO Junior class.

----------------------------------------------

Quote:
Still, it's good to have something to remind me precisely why I dislike you so much
Oh it's so nice of you. Now i feel special...

----------------------

I'll just close my thoughts, as i never thought i had to explain all the way something...i just felt of giving the first hinthes.

Anyway...

Most GODS(god) that exist in human mind are GOOD, they are created by human so as to feel safe in his little home. They are the "Faces" of kidness, the ones who created this world by love and for love. (don't tell me about satan, aris, salima...because they exist because the "good" god exists.
SO when someone doesn't believe in a god, or just say a supreme power that created this world we live in, then his mind doesn't believe that the "creations" around us where made for good, thus he is emptry.

A historical note : a human has this inner feeling of a supreme being...pholosofi is still meddling with this subject.

So truly there cannot be a human without beliefs, because he/she will totally not believe in the creation through (call it how you liked, i say it) love, he/she will never have the udge to create something, as he/she DON'T believe that something good can be created...and of course he/she just can't, it's a mind think. Thus way i said, and truly i don't understand some angriness, that truly atheists cannot be happening, only if that human had serious mind problems (even serious killers believe in something) or a lobotomi...(and even those people have a hince for something out there). A person "cannot" leave without believing in something. Believe in natur, believe in his father's love, believe in his brother being an angel...If you sit and talk with an"atheist" you will soon see that they do feel something about something...And that's what humans named god over the time...What do you think god is really? An old guy, or our inner selfs?

Quote:
because over the years I've got a HELL of a lot of shit from about everyone I know about my beliefs
isn't it obvious that this is one of the serious reason why you decided to be and stay an atheist. So as to be the different from the "animals" that are around you, those who believe in something without proofs like "idiots"

and i am SO out of the second subject...i said what i had to say...i cannot say anyhting more
you are in a
Dreamfall