Thread: Sabbath
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:22 AM   #9
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Oh man, I did it!
I successfully stayed away from AG for over 72 hours.

The gig was superb, it was SO frigging awesome to see the legendary group back together on the stage.
And it was a huge relief to know that The Osbournes tv show is just a joke, Ozzy was in perfect condition for a guy his age. He even ran around the stage throwing water from buckets on people in the front row. He even threw a water bottle at me, I wanted to keep the bottle, but I lost it.

That was maybe the best 104 minutes of my life. The Arena was packed full with people.

Also I went on a "sightseeing" trip with my friends to Kaivopuisto, I never thought that Helsinki is so much filled with gorgeous women walking around/sun tanning everywhere.

Hey and when I came home, there was a package waiting for me from USA, the last piece that was missing from my puzzle called LucasArts adventuregames. That piece was Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade. Now I got every LA ag from Labyrinth to EfMI on my shelf.

Now that I came back here to the forums, 123 threads full of new posts awaited me...
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.

Last edited by Kolzig; 07-07-2005 at 11:18 AM.