View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 10:06 PM   #199
PILMAN

Send a message via AIM to PILMAN

This is going to be really hard but

Kings Quest V: Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder This was probably the first adventure game I got really hooked to. The voice acting was great, graphics were wonderful and every moment made me want to keep playing the game. One of my all time favorites

Loom One of my favorite lucas arts game. Another game that got me really into adventure games when it first came out. I had the cd version and the story was wonderful, loved the music and graphics were great. Again every moment sucked me in. One of the more serious lucas arts games.

Monkey Island I bought this after Loom I think, it was great to play as a pirate and graphics were superb, loved how you could choose what to say. Very interactive game

Space Quest 4 Technically the only space quest game I have played besides V which I way after it was abandonware. The graphics weren't as great but the backgrounds were pretty decent. The storyline of the future was awsome since I was a big fan of movies taking place in the future etc. I didn't play this game until much later because I was a small kid and got spooked by the cyborg which made me avoid the game for some time.

Ecoquest This probably won't be on most peoples list but since I was a kid I would say this was a wonderful game to play (especially the voice version) to learn about the environment. The game was fun and you learned quite a bit. It made understanding easy.

Those are my top 5 games. I left others out that I have played, doesn't mean they were bad they just didn't leave as much impression to me as these games did.