View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 02:48 PM   #23
SCRUGAtes13
Party On Dudes

1994: SNES> i began my game playing life with my favourite platformer Super Mario World. Later moved on to Donkey Kong Country, SFIITurbo, MK3, and loads of amazing games. this is one of the best consoles ever.

1998: N64> on my 11th birthday i had pneumonia, nearly died but got Glodeneye as compensation. it so SOOOOOO worth living for! it's the best first person shooter eva. other classics such as Perfect Dark, WWF No Mercy, Banjo Kazooie, DK64, Ocarina of Time, etc, followed after that. i thought that the SNES was a lot more satisfying at the time of it's prime.

2000: Sony Playstation> secong hand and a piece of junk. MGS is the best game i ever played on this crap.

Quite some thime later: PS2> started off with GTA3, MGS2 , oh boy do i love these games. quite a few GOOD titles but nothing special, also it died out on me and i had to buy a new one just to play MGS3 recently. but it didn't die on me recently no sir, it was a year after i bought this cheap first hand crap. [i hope Glenn Epic feels the way i do about Metal Gear Solid games..]

After that: GC, Xbox> Super Mario Sunshine, Counter Strike, Windwaker, Doom 3, Spiderman 2, and other games. not really too bad maybe because of the good ar** graphics.

am i the only one who has gotten more dissapointed over the years? like samiamsad said about emulators my friend has chipped xbox and on one cd is all the old classic games. i was playing it for hours, you can't beat the old sega and nintendo games.

In between or after: GB Colour, GBA SP, N.DS, (anything else is forgotten or hidden in a cupboard)> handhelds are cool but only the more recent ones are any good. DS is my favourite console in the entire world, it's like an NG4 and SNES in the palm of my hand.

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop