Thread: Myst V Preview
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 10:22 AM   #103
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
I started URU last night and I'm actually.... enjoying it. *falls over dead*

The ability to create an avatar makes a huge difference for me. I wish they'd let you do that in Myst V, too.
That's great, fov! I loved the av creation process, too. It feels like I got own little Trep doll to dress up and play with. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen
http://www.eamesprimer.com/

This guy Eames Demetrios, grandson of Charles Eames, was a film student in San Francisco back in the early 80s. I have a credit in his first film. I didn't even do anything, just hung with the crowd. My long-ago ex did the music for it.

Um, wouldn't it be cool if Atrus sat in an Eames chair wearing an Eames splint in Myst V?
That's marvelous, Jen!! Your charm was most likely enough for him to appreciate you in a credit.

Heh, it might be out of character for Atrus to be an Eames fan, but it could make for an intriguing plot detail.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien