Thread: Runaway 2
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 05:31 AM   #12
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
First of all, we are NOT the game's advertisers or marketing department. I hope never to see THAT association made again.

Secondly, anyone that doesn't understand the term "illogical puzzles" in the context of a comic adventure can't have played many of them. Obviously the logic exists in the game world, but not particularly in ours. The word has no bearing on the quality of the puzzle. Some illogical puzzles in Runaway were good, some bad.
Get off my case please, Jackal. Sometimes I swear you're waiting in shadows to take my comments out of context.

Any article and information supplied by a site IS in a sense, marketing for a game unless it contains relevant journalistic information obtained by playing it. It's not association, it's a form of marketing when the info is provided to you by the developer.

As for me not understanding terms, it's nothing to do with terms - it's plain English. Look up illogical in any dictionary. "Nonsensical but logical" may have been a better way of putting it.

Don't look at me, I just took it as read.