View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 04:48 PM   #16
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Wow!

Elton28- What a lovely photo! With the expression you're wearing, I can't think of anyone brave enough to quibble about a tiny bit of snot here or there. You definately don't look like you're in the mood to be trifled with.

Kolzig- If that's not a happy expression, then I've never seen one! I've yet to be that tickled on Christmas morning!

Jazhara- Well, aren't you quite the fox!

RLacey- You think that's a monobrow? Hah! You should see me when I've lost my tweezers for a week or two...scary...truly scary.

Wormsie- It's not just that your hair was blond, it's that your hair was SO BLOND! I'd like to see a pic of you with your hair it's natural color.

Insane Cobra- Dude! You bear a striking resemblance to Dr. Hannibal Lecter in that photo. Maybe it's just the red eyes, I dunno.

squarejawhero- I had no idea that your avatar wasn't a photo of you. I also had no idea you were as young as you are, but then I sometimes forget I'm the resident geezer.

Manhunter71- You're a guy? I hadn't really thought about it one way or another, and had never heard you say before, but now I know.

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3