View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 09:18 AM   #5
Talas
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Send a message via MSN to Talas

Google search, I already visited this site some months ago but didn't register. And then, a few weeks ago I did it because my proxy at work started blocking almost all the other forums I went to. I can understand the blocking, but come on, I only use the Internet at lunch hour.

I guess it's a matter of time before this one gets blocked too, that's why I have to enjoy my time here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
But one day in 2003, I registered at the offical "The Longest Journey" forums (people like RaMa and Talas who were also at the forums, might remember that on that day the Magpies were travelling ins swarms all over the country, telling of a nearly forgotten prophecy come true, and Sunflowers were hailed as the new Roses. Also, I think there might have been some Parfaits. ...then again, maybe there wasn't anything. Who knows?) From there I quickly continued to the DIVIDE. From there it was only a matter of time that my loonyiety (I made that word up. "Lunacity" does not fit.) would take over the world...and so I ended up here, where, after I finally registered, I am now ruling the world with a policy of fear and terror love and friendship.
I remember