View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 08:39 AM   #2
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

First one to reply!

I don't remember how I found the Adventure Gamers website, but I know I have known it for a long time (though I didn't come her that frequently). I probably found it through one of the german Adventure pages (it might be "Stan's Previously Owned Homepage", which was Monkey Island related, but the last news item was that EMI had been announced - but it was probably through one of the Adventure pages it linked to, or maybe the ScummBar) I think I started to come here more frequently when I had the ability to access the Internet from school, and I didn't have as many urls memorised as I have now (also, now Adventure Gamers falls under category of blocked pages - the ones that don't even have Quota time access, because it is "Games" related). But I still did not register at the forums (I was unfamiliar with forums. I never had registered at one.)

But one day in 2003, I registered at the offical "The Longest Journey" forums (people like RaMa and Talas who were also at the forums, might remember that on that day the Magpies were travelling ins swarms all over the country, telling of a nearly forgotten prophecy come true, and Sunflowers were hailed as the new Roses. Also, I think there might have been some Parfaits. ...then again, maybe there wasn't anything. Who knows?) From there I quickly continued to the DIVIDE. From there it was only a matter of time that my loonyiety (I made that word up. "Lunacity" does not fit.) would take over the world...and so I ended up here, where, after I finally registered, I am now ruling the world with a policy of fear and terror love and friendship.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!