View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 12:02 AM   #4
syntheticgerbil
Banned User

No Trep, I completely agree, I'm like you, if the game doesn't even seem like its something I would be comfortable with, I don't get it. Same with movies, DVDs, CDs, comics, and crap like that.

A couple of friends get really annoyed at how picky I am, but like you said, it really does help the wallet. I don't know if I have 100 games or not, a lot has been acquired in over 18 years time (my dad before me), but I do keep reselling games if they suck, even if they are adventure. GASP!

Only problem I have is, if I liked one game in a series, even if it was a long time ago, I have to compulsively buy the sequels. This leads me to have way too many Sonic and Zelda games. Which is alright gameplaywise, but pretty much if you played one you played them all. Sonic Adventure 2 was horrible though because it was too damn hard. I did buy Earthworm Jim 3D and I think I'm going to be extremely frugal to sequels without the orginal creators unless it really is worth it, which I find out through reviews and you guys and crap. Totally dodged the new Leisure Suit Larry game.