Grumpy & bitter man

Send a message via ICQ to VoodooFX Send a message via MSN to VoodooFX

Here are the steps I follow when reading reviews at our site:

1. read pros
2. read cons
3. read bottom line
4. read the review

the end

I always say that we have some very talented writers aboard, what score they give a certain game is their own view on the matter. By reading their review you get the picture what they liked, what they didn't, and why they gave it so and so many stars and why not half more or 2 less. I you like an aspect of a game that the writer didn't, like action sequences, timed puzzles, just to name the two, then you can adjust your personal score accordingly. Or better yet, write your own review and post it in Reader Reviews section of the forum... and you'll find out what others think of it.

I could live without a rating system altogether, like I've said once before, I don't care if it's in numbers, stars, apples or cheese bits(sorry Marek ). Rating system doesn't warrant a quality written review anyhow.

What I like on this site is that even a game with one or two stars gets the attention and a quality written review, no matter what the final score in the end is. Here you won't see a review containing 10 sentences why the game sucks, like in some other, non-free publications, *cough* *cough* PC GAMER *cough* *cough*