View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #122
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Scottsie, Wormsie's new at this, so he's merely going by his very own vantage point. A few years from now his perspective will most certainly have changed.
Fair enough. I sometimes forget that not everyone is the brassy, jaded old coot that I am. Forgive me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Then I eventually worked up the courage to go to the bars by myself. After I left my ex it was easy. I wasn't necessarily looking to get picked up, but I just love sitting alone with a drink and watching other people. I can honestly say that I am proud of my ability to enjoy my own company, smile at myself, and even chat with the bartenders. And you know what? That's when people come and try to meet ME! I've even been told by some guys that they were drawn to me because I seem to possess some kind of mystique to them. Which perplexes me because I'm just being me, and me by myself.
Bravo, Trepsie! Being comfortable and at peace with yourself is very attractive.

Share the love.

<3