View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 07:33 AM   #19
artwking4
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

This thread was also posted last month. Way too soon for an April Fool joke (speaking of which, I can hardly wait for all of the fake Sam & Max game announcements this Friday... ).

The way I understood it, the game was supposed to be based on the book. But I haven't even been able to find the book for sale anywhere or even any mention it (there are others books, but not by "Ray Clark"). While I was searching for information about the game, though, I did find the website of a guy who said he was a freelance artist and did some concept artwork for this game. So some obscure website of some artist's offhand mention of his contribution to the game lent some shred of credibility to the whole thing, for me at least. But after that, I couldn't find anything else about this game. The fact that the demo isn't at least mirrored somewhere is enough to make me just forget about this one for the time being.