View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 06:21 PM   #44
SakSquash
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
Me niether. Anyway, it's hard to get inside the genious of Mashall Mathers. To someone who doesn't like rap, he comes across a filthy, discusting human being. I think you really have to know what it was like for him growing up (his problems with his mother) and the problems he had with his wife. I really can't explain it much, and if I did, it wouldn't matter. You just have to appreciate his style to like him. Which you don't. Which is understandable. It's sort of an aquired taste. And also, about people exposing his crapiness, I don't think any celeberty has ever done so. They've never spoken a word about him. Sure maybe a few have, but he doesn't make a big deal about it. Also, yes, the "Just Lose It" video is really bad.
Well, you did peg me there, I don't like rap, so maybe that's the driving force behind it. He just seems lame to me, a white guy acting all "gangsta" and bad, wearing clothes ten times bigger than he should. Then again, I used to jam out to House of Pain back in the day, so maybe that's no better, and I shoudln't talk.