View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #31
SamNMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
Where does it say that the Bush administration are faggots? The way I understand it, they say they'd rather be considered "faggots" than "part of a redneck agenda".
Anyway, I don't remember saying that Greenday's songs were insighful and deep, nor do I see how comparing them to Eminem is relevant.
Also, if you were that aware of the reality, you wouldn't give a shit about insighful or deep, you'll just be glad to share a bit of healthy simple anger with guys like greenday, instead of listening to cynical morons like Eminem.
I'm simply making a point of why I don't like Greenday. I know you didn't say they were insightful or deep, but a lot of people do. And all of those people say that Eminem sucks, which I find very amusing. And healthy anger? Cynical moron? I've listened to enough Greenday to critisize them. But have you ever really listened to an Eminem song? You can't get much more real than him. And what reality should I be aware of? If you mean the reality of dumbass culture fad followers eating up this song, than I'm more than aware of the reality.