Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 09:23 AM   #20
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
He'd probably put his eye out with the staff, before managing to hit an opponent.
*grins* Or he might hit the opponent in unexpected places. "Hey! Watch where you swing that thing, you madman!"

Quote:
It would be interesting anyway. I can put up links to mine, as soon as I have put them somewhere online.
I'd love to see that! Give me a shout when you have them up, please?

Dread/Ian's profile is this: http://blood.datavibe.net/crimsonfea...acter.php?id=2

Quote:
It's an arabian name.
Oh, an existing language! I'm so used to worlds having their own languages I forget there's more than one language on this planet of ours, too (and I'm bilingual ). Baratequaaj for example has nothing to do with existing languages. But come to think of it, I do that from time to time, too. There's a country in the current Crimson Feather simulation called "Isrigning" - ice rain in icelandic. I also like the german version "Eisregen". Pretty sounds. *is so easily entertained*

Quote:
"That is why you fail." - Yoda
Aaah! Kill it! <.<

Yoda
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™