Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 09:20 AM   #10
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
(she has a scar starting on her right cheek, and going all the way down her neck. She got that from falling down a small cliff when she was a child)
Ouchies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Wow, that definitely looks... established. I must admit I'm still a bit bothered about the whole "character needs approving" thing, I prefer "we have the right to delete your character if you're unrealistic/whatever" to that so you can get right down to the RPing if you want... but I understand why it's in place. I also don't think I'd like writing strengths/weaknesses down, as it's one thing I like to explore in my character, not know beforehand...

Gotta hand it to the place, it's well structured. I'd not join simply because I've not read the books and accordingly wouldn't pass the quiz. To be honest I've never gone through a specialized RP like that, specialized in the sense that it is heavily based on books. I mean, I base my RPG, Crimson Feather on Otherland, but no one's had to have read it, I've only snagged the basic concepts... that sort of thing.

Thanks for the link!

I really love their hints for characters and how to make one - I'm now inspired to make pages like that myself for my RPG. There I was, thinking I had the info for everyone already mapped out. That's how wrong I am.

And because this is Chit Chat, I'll take a moment to submit this post and make another about Crimson Feather, so you know what I'm used to doing in my free time and why it's a bit different from what you do.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™