View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 12:19 PM   #71
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Sheesh, gilly!! No wonder so many kids are screwed up these days, you seem to have the mindset of a parent that would help cause that screwup!

Little Trep: "Daddy, what's a dildo?"

Trep: "Where'd you pick up that word?"

Little Trep: "I was reading my favourite gaming forum, Adventure Gamers, and one of my friends gilly wrote dildo and that we're not supposed to know about that word."

Trep: "Oh. No big deal. A dildo is just another word for a device shaped like a penis that's used to stimulate a man's or woman's sexual pleasure. It basically makes you feel really good."

Little Trep: "Really? It's shaped like a little weewee?"

Trep: "Right. It's for older people who have already gone past puberty, so little kids like you can't use it yet because you wouldn't get any pleasure out of it."

Little Trep: "What's puberty?"

Trep: "Puberty is your body basically getting itself ready to make babies. For men it means you start growing hair in certain places and your sexual functions start working and you begin to make those little tadpole-like seeds that are part of what helps make babies. If you're a woman, same thing, except you start making these really tiny and pretty eggs. The man's little seeds get together with the egg and that's how babies are created."

Little Trep: "Wow! That's cool. When do I start my puberty? When do I get to use a dildo?"

Trep: "Not for another few years. You're still a little too young. And you don't need to make babies as soon as you get puberty. We can talk about that more after dinner if you want."

Little Trep: "Okay!! What's for dinner?"
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien