Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
How a big sign saying

Do not even think of joining
this community until you've
cleaned up your room,
do you hear?!!

Well, I have no problems with that. After all, MY room is clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansie71
but I do think we should keep a closer eye on the people who are posting here!
Mmmh? Hey! *hides giant platypus behind her back* What are you looking at *ME* like that? Surely you wouldn't suspect *ME* of planning anything sinister, would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maresie
(I wish I was protected from seeing Temporary Scars' avatar! )
*has a flashback of Mr. Mittens' "Exposed belly with eyes"-avatar*

:eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fovily
Gawd, I'm always going to be one of the oldest around, aren't I? When I was that age the internet didn't even EXIST yet.

Do you remember Prodigy?

...didn't think so.
I don't remember that. But I still remember my old AMIGA 590. In fact, I feel like playing some of the old games again. It's a pity that I don't have a free table right now. Otherwise I would get the AMIGA off my shelf right now, and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
I also remember my parents not wanting to pay for accounts on any of them either, or a modem Until we got AOL about a year after I got MI2.
I would have placed the " " behind "AOL"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsie222
I started posting when I was 15, and I remember I was even more stupid than now. I think there were a few posts in the Agast discussion board that had CAPITAL LETTERS AND A WAILING TONE!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, AGAST CRASHES!!!!???? AAARGH!

...That was rather childish, but I hope I've grown slightly.
I first registered in a forum when I was 15, and started posting right away (sort of).

I looked up my first post, but found that it isn't funny enough. Instead, I present you my second post ever:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
It would be really boring if the main character had too much money. You wouldn't have much difficulty to get at stuff. No puzzles, no challenge, no fun. You wouldn't have hit the main aspect of Adventuregames if you had it too easy: Solving problems the difficult way.
By the way, I don't like miniskirts.
You can find it HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwking4sie
Who among us hasn't wanted to do one or both of those things? It doesn't warrant a harpoon in the blowhole, though.
Would you mind passing the plankton over? And don't forget eating the heads - It's where all the nutrients are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyConfusedsie
Thanks--I'm mostly posting so I can see myself. (Well, Zoe . . . or not really, since they changed her . . . )
Lol, same with me and my new Fleece avatar. It is the 80x80 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsie222
Yes. I remember that in school sex education started when we were around nine years old or something. What harm could it possibly do to a child to know about things like that early on? The topics are discussed in a civilized manner - it's not pr0n. And let's face it, they don't even understand what it is that adults like so very much about sex. In their opinion girls/boys are yucky.
I am in 11th grade, and I am in the IGCSE biology course. Of course, there is also a chapter on human reproduction. This would be alright, because our teacher is very good, and would have finished the chapter without making anyone giggle.

But no. Our biology teacher was sick on that day, so we had a substitute which was really uncomfortable with the topic, and was always close to blushing. We all (I think this also includes the teacher), were glad when the lesson was over (saved by the bell?).

On a side note, I wanted to tell you about something funny. In my school we have sites of some topics blocked, as is usual. Well, Adventure Gamers and the Adventure Gamers are blocked because they have been found to fit in the category "Games". Nothing unusual with that, BUT (!), "The DIVIDE" (TLJ fansite), is also blocked. It has been found to fit in the category "Sex", for some reason. Really strange.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!