View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 01:35 PM   #2
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Yes, but we fill the bottles (really strong 2 liter bottles. They used to contain "Almdudler", which is a herbal lemonade. And it is bottled by the CocaCola Company [though I doubt it is produced by them], and the bottles are at least as strong as the large Coca Cola bottles) ourselves from the faucet.

Although my father actually brought some small bottles of "Vittel" water. Nothing beats Vittel and Evian water. I believe them, that they fill it from a real natural (but of course, they drilled a well) spring - the EU is quite strict on that. You can't write "Spring water" on it if it isn't real spring water.

Evian saved my life when I was in Shanghai - Shanghai is HOT. And even though the local brands of bottled water were cheaper, I preferred Evian (which was more expensive, because it has to be imported. But we found a quite cheap 2 liter bottle of Evian. Well, quite a lot of things in China are cheaper than they are here). That is because the local bottled waters ALL tasted swampy.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!