Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 04:51 PM   #5
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
of my character?
Indeed. n_n

Quote:
Well, so far it is the third draft (not yet approved).
Aah, you need to make character sheets that get approved? I don't think I would have the patience for that. Character sheets, yes, but not waiting for approval. That sort of thing would drive me nuts, I think.

Quote:
Her home village lies at the northern edge of the desert, and she always loved exploring that.
A dunestrider! Or is it a rocky desert? I used to have a character, briefly, for an RPG based on Oddworld, and she was native to Scrabania, which is the desert there, a total rock desert, mind, but I called her Dunestrider anyway.

Quote:
The "Divine Realms Inn" is the Headquarter of the Rogue. The Queen of the Rogue reigns from there. People who disobey her might get to adding to her collection of ears.
*lost you somewhere along the way in this paragraph* Can I have a link to the site, maybe? This world sounds interesting.

So, do you play with stats (e.g. numbers for strength and defence) or is it entirely freeform? Is it based on anything, or is the world a stand-alone? *curious* (More questions soon to follow, mwahahahaha)
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™