View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #46
WRMW
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71
I really don't see any problems with erotica in games, as long as it's in context. It would have been great to see a taster of Gabe and Grace getting it on. The same goes for George Stobart and Nico in the Broken Sword games!
I'm not talking about full graphic action, but just a hint of what was happening.
The underlying sexual tension is obvious and as these games are really more adult-oriented I don't think it would be too out of place.
I thought the sex scene in GK3 was very well handled, and so was the relationship between Grace and Gabe the whole game (and madelaine and mosely). It was enough, because you knew it happened, but it was tasteful. I didn't feel any need to actually see anything, especially after the
Spoiler:
vampire's visit
; if I had, my head might have exploded with mixed emotions (this cutscene is one of my favs ever). One thing I never got was what gabe saw "put him in the mood". I personally would have mm been a tad more freaked out, not aroused, but hey, I'm not the shattenjager am I? :eek:
The same with nico and george, any actual sex scenes between the two would seem gratuitous and cheapen the game.

So maybe some things are better left for the GK movie...

Shhh let me dream