Thread: I have done it!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 12:53 PM   #31
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

My schools library has only four Terry Pratchett books. And one of them double ("The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents"). The other two are "Feet of Clay" and "Lords and Ladies".

Recently they got their first Tamora Pierce books ("The Circle of Magic" Quartet. I had recommended it to them, but I don't know if they got it because of that. I had bought that series some weeks before, in the yearly book sale that we have in our school. [Four books for 10 € {About 7 English Pounds/13 US Dollar}! And they were new!]) in the english section (we also have a german section, a Korean section, and a section for some other languages (from Spanish over French, to Portugese).

Also, they had a habit of putting "Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka into the german section (the german title is "Die Verwandlung").

They also have Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and I think I have seen the Silmarillon.

They have Harry Potter, as well as Artemis Fowl.

Books by Jules Verne are also present.

There's a special small section for Drama (Shakespeare etc. Plays.)

The biggest section in my schools library is the Primary section (whole lower level. And the shelves of the Secondary section, which is on the upper level, are not even half full)

Still, we have a great variety of books.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!