View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 04:57 PM   #33
Glenn Epic
How am I not myself?

Clubs are good fun, but I like to find more adreniline based ways of entertaining myself. For example: 'Neighbourhood Watch' as we like to call it. Basically you get a group of about 5 people together. Everyone walks down the street and then one person will run down the side of a random house, everyone else follows. It goes a little like this:

----------
[HOUSE]
[HOUSE]
----------

The --- are streets. Basically you run down the side of one house and into their back yard, then you jump their back fence into the house's yard behind them, then down that side of that house and into the parallel street. Simple. The thing that gives you the rush is the fact that its a mad scramble to make it to the other street first. Plus if you're leading you have the most rush because you dont know what to expect. I recall one time the house behind the first one was a lot lower down, so we had to take a 3 metre drop off the top of the fence, in complete darkness. We always start at about 11 PM. Also by the time the fifth person is scrambling over the fence, the whole house is awake. Sometimes its not just 2 yards that we have to make it through either, we once had a run with 6 houses. Thats the real rush. We've come across our fair share of psycho-paths that want to kill us. Is it juvenile? yes, is it stupid? yes, is it fun? hell yeah.