- Lots of great puzzles and some really hard ones. Hardcore adventure games will have a great time.
- Some pixel hunting (you can use the hotspot,i never do), i kind of miss this in today’s adventure games.
- Beautiful art,locations,animations.
- Haunting musical score.
- Lots of one man made games leave an imprint/impression on the player. Little kite is no exception.
- Too short
- No voice acting but you get used to it.
- Predictable story and abrupt ending
- Shallow cliché characters like the stepdad
- Bad translations
- Some far out puzzles like changing a lightbulb of a traffic light
Read the review »
Time Played: 2-5 hours
Conclusion: i absolutely loved it! The puzzles really made this game. There is a sequel called Repentant, so it’s not over yet . 4/5.