- You feel like a true detective: Sometimes it’s necessary to visit the crime scenes again, check old documents & interviews,etc to make the RIGHT conclusion. There is some hand holding but some connections you have to make yourself.
- Once again you feel like a true detective : suspects keep on lying to the point of thinking “was i that wrong?”. I just loved it:)!
- Interesting cases (the amount of detail that went into = like the gardens), environments, characters,etc…
- Great graphics,gameplay & music,voice acting.
- Chilling end credits, really haunting.
- Could’ve been much harder if they included an option to turn off the “hand holding” (giving directions etc). I would’ve preferred it.
- Long loading times
- The last case was a bit of a letdown (too short)
- No replay value whatsoever, you can make all the conclusions by replaying the endings (i did that).
All in all, a great adventure game. If you like playing as a detective, this game is for you. 4,5 Stars are much deserved.
Read the review »
Time Played: 10-20 hours
Difficulty: Just Right