- The free roam is excellent
- Great atmosphere, creepy houses,occult rituals,caves,etc
- Graphics are nice (could be better though)
- Great music
- Ending ruins the story, i’ve seen this type of story done a thousand times and i was hoping they wouldn’ go into this direction.
- Too short
- No “much needed tutorial” , at the beginning you don’t even know what you have to do (the touch the body thing).
- Bad voice acting
- No puzzles to speak of, the only puzzle worth mentioning is the portal one.
Read the review »
Time Played: 2-5 hours
Conclusion : You def give this game a shot, it’s short but worth it.