Same good story, characters, music, and puzzles are here in this remake. Backgrounds and character portraits looks great, but same horrible 3D character models and movement from Phoenix online as always. Also some added unnecessary extra puzzles that does not fit in to the GK world. Overall I enjoyed playing the game, but that is not thanks to the updated version made by Phoenix, but thanks to the already great source material.
- great voice acting
- great character portraits and backgrounds
- same great characters, story, puzzle design as the original
- horrible character animations ( not OK, feels like a half done job. )
- unnecessary added puzzles
- some story holes that were not in the original
Overall great game because of the already great source material, but considering this is a remake of one of the greatest adventure games ever made, I think Phoenix should have put more effort into it.
Read the review »
Time Played: 5-10 hours
Difficulty: Just Right